Student Achievement Manager
The Oxford Partnership LLC operating in Saudi Arabia brings together exceptional education and training providers in Activate Learning Oxford, Moulton College and Gems Education Solutions. Our mission is to transform lives through excellent teaching and learning delivered in our four Female Colleges in incredible and diverse locations across Saudi Arabia including:
- Al Madinah
- Al Jouf (Sakaka)
As a learning organisation we are always striving to add talented dynamic and passionate people to our growing teams, who will live our values as we do, to be Aspirational & Ambitious, Respectful & Tolerant, along with being Difference Makers who Champion Change.
We are looking for a Student Achievement Manager to take responsibility for the student achievement and success of student groups by leading small teaching teams with a student achievement focus. Conducting one to one tutorials with students within the remit of the role. Ensuring accuracy and currency of student progress data. Ensure development of teachers within the teams through observations and application of CPD.
Student support and interventions
- Lead one to one tutorials with students in a timely fashion to discuss Attendance, Behaviour, and Commitment to learning.
- Ensure accuracy and currency of student and course data including punctuality, attendance, retention, individual progress reviews, formative and summative assessment, and any other student achievement data.
- Identify and provide first-line support for at-risk students, liaising with the Student Affairs Manager and Student Services.
- Implement teaching and learning strategies that raise attendance attainment and achievement of students across all colleges.
Leading the Teaching Team
- Manage the assessment schedule of the teaching team to ensure that all formative and summative assessments take place and appropriate preparations for these assessments take place in class.
- Deliver and/or source CPD to aid the Team in achieving excellence in teaching, learning and assessment.
- Conduct team meetings and inspire a total student achievement focus within teaching teams.
- Provide guidance and support in understanding the ABC Policy and ensure that matters arising in student groups are dealt with effectively and with positive solutions and, where necessary, interventions.
- Manage cover as required for lessons as the need arises.
- Together with Student Affairs, lead on Absence Management interventions, where required.
- Ensure that Teachers are inducted into their role appropriately and sufficiently to deliver successful student outcomes.
- Work in close partnership with Student Affairs in understanding Academic Progress and Attendance to support student success.
- Conduct at least 1 observation each semester for the people in your team or other teams, as directed by the Vice Principal or leadership team of the College.
- Prepare a development plan for Teachers that allows them to develop their skills and deal with any arising matters in their classes.
- Assure Quality and improvement of all programmes of study under the Faculty/Learning Area remit, including preparation for inspection.
- Participate in learning walks and teacher observations as required.
- Drive HOW2 participation and monitor the progress of embedding techniques in lessons.
- Conduct regular Learning Walks to ensure that standards are high.
- Contribute to the development of an outstanding curriculum provision, participating in curriculum planning and development across TOP Colleges as required.
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- 35 days Annual Leave Entitlement
- Medical Insurance
- Academic Contracts, Single Status
- Accommodation & Transport to Work
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
People should only apply if they would be available to be mobilised ready to start your new role at the beginning of September 2018.
Send a copy of your CV, along with your Qualification Certificates (IELTS included for non-native English Speakers)
- Job Category: Lecturer, Lecturer - Foundation English, Lecturers
- Flights: Mobilisation & Demobilisation
- Bonus: End of Service Bonus
- Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Accommodation & Transport, Professional Development Opportunities
- Working Week: Sunday - Thursday
- Salary per Month: 10,000 - 16,000 SAR