FEMALE ENGLISH LECTURER OPPORTUNITIES
The Oxford Partnership LLC operating in Saudi Arabia brings together exceptional education and training providers in Activate Learning Oxford, Moulton College and Gems Education Solutions. Our mission is to transform lives through excellent teaching and learning delivered in our four Female Colleges in incredible and diverse locations across Saudi Arabia including:
- Al Madinah
- Al Jouf (Sakaka)
As a learning organisation we are always striving to add talented dynamic and passionate people to our growing teams, who will live our values as we do, to be Aspirational & Ambitious, Respectful & Tolerant, along with being Difference Makers who Champion Change.
The new Academic Year, starts on 9 January 2019 with our Colleges set to take in record high Student numbers, starting their 3 Year Vocational Program, which begins with Foundation English. Our Foundation Program consists of English, Work and Number Skills along with Fitness providing students with a diverse learning experience.
Lecturers who are inspirational, innovative and passionate about imparting knowledge and sharing a learning journey with others, will find a like minded family in The Oxford Partnership. The experience and ability to engage and inspire student progression and achievement using dynamic and innovative teaching practices is a critical part all student centric roles TOP. Experience in delivering the Cambridge PET Curriculum to help students achieve the A2 qualification at the end of the year is desirable.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
BA in English Language/Literature, Applied Linguistics or Education is essential.
- Degrees not outlined, accompanied with at least 3 years experience delivering the PET Curriculum to students with successful outcomes would be considered.
- CELTA, DELTA, TESOL or equivalent Teaching Qualification
- Minimum 3 years Teaching experience in a similar role Teaching Adults (community work is not considered Teaching experience)
- Native English Speaking or IELTS 7.5 (completed within the last year)
- Lesson planning, classroom management techniques, along with effectively managing student progress are all important experiences and skills to posses
- Excellent Communication & Organisation Skills required
- Competitive Remuneration Package
- 35 days Annual Leave Entitlement
- BUPA Medical Insurance
- Academic Contracts, Single Status
- Accommodation & Transport to Work
- Mobilisation & Demobilisation Flights
- End of Service Benefits
People should only apply if they would be available to be mobilised ready to start your new role on December 2018.
Send a copy of your CV, along with your Qualification Certificates (IELTS included for non-native English Speakers)
- Job Category: Lecturer, Lecturer - Foundation English, Lecturers
- Flights: Mobilisation & Demobilisation
- Bonus: End of Service Bonus
- Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Accommodation & Transport, Professional Development Opportunities
- Working Week: Sunday - Thursday
- Salary per Month: 10,000 - 16,000 SAR