FEMALE IT LECTURER OPPORTUNITIES
The Oxford Partnership LLC operating in Saudi Arabia brings together exceptional education and training providers in Activate Learning Oxford, Moulton College and Gems Education Solutions. Our mission is to transform lives through excellent teaching and learning delivered in our four Female Colleges in incredible and diverse locations across Saudi Arabia including:
- Al Madinah
- Al Jouf (Sakaka)
As a learning organization we are always striving to add talented dynamic and passionate people to our growing teams, who will live our values as we do, to be Aspirational & Ambitious, Respectful & Tolerant, along with being Difference Makers who Champion Change.
The New Semester, starts on 9 January 2019 with our Colleges set to take in record high Student numbers, starting their 3 Year Vocational Program, which begins with Foundation English. Our Foundation Program consists of English, IT, along with Fitness providing students with a diverse learning experience. Our IT program, consists of modules relating to Microsoft, PowerPoint, Word and Excel as a minimum, working towards students achieving an internationally recognized qualification.
Lecturers who are inspirational, innovative and passionate about imparting knowledge and sharing a learning journey with others, will find a likeminded family in The Oxford Partnership. The experience and ability to engage and inspire student progression and achievement using dynamic and innovative teaching practices is a critical part all student centric roles TOP.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience:
- BA in IT related subject field is essential.
- CELTA, DELTA, TESOL or equivalent Teaching Qualification.
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience in a similar role teaching Adults (community work is not considered teaching experience).
- Native English Speaking or IELTS 6.5 (completed within the last year).
- Lesson planning, classroom management techniques, along with effectively managing. Student progress are all important experiences and skills to possess.
- Excellent Communication & Organization Skills required.
- Experience delivering Vocational Qualifications in a Classroom environment is essential.
- Competitive Remuneration Package.
- Annual Leave Entitlement.
- MEDGULF Medical Insurance.
- Academic Contracts, Single Status.
- Fabulous high quality Accommodation & Transport to Work.
- Mobilization & Demobilization Flights.
- End of Service Benefits.
People should only apply if they would be available to be mobilized ready to start your new role in last week of December 2018.
- Job Category: IT, Lecturer, Lecturer - IT, Lecturers
- Flights: Mobilisation & Demobilisation
- Bonus: End of Service Bonus
- Benefits: Private Medical Insurance, Accommodation & Transport, Professional Development Opportunities
- Working Week: Sunday - Thursday
- Salary per Month: 10,000 - 16,000 SAR